COVID-19 – our precautions and measures to safeguard staff and clients when visiting sites.
As our work often requires site visits, we are mindful of concerns regarding Covid-19 and would like to reassure you that we are committed to the health and safety of both our staff and clients.
We are all working from home except Sally who is holding fort in the office from 9-3pm and is the central hub for us all. Drawings and documents are emailed to her and she is then able to print and send out as required.
When visiting properties for surveys we have put the following measures in place:-
- We obviously have a no hand-shake policy to start with!
- Our staff will be equipped with hand sanitisers, latex gloves, face masks and anti-bacterial spray
- In the event that a member of our staff displays any symptoms of Covid-19 or is concerned that they may have come into contact with it, the appointment will be cancelled and re-arranged as soon as possible.
Prior to a site visit, we will ask you:-
- If you or anyone else in the property has displayed any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days or recently been in self-isolation?
- If you or anyone else in the property has been in direct contact with anyone with the virus or anyone self-isolating in the last 14 days?
- If you or anyone else in the property has returned from abroad in the last 14 days?
During a site visit we would ask that:-
- If possible you stay in a separate room or the garden if appropriate
- If you are in the same room, you adhere to the social distance of a minimum of 2m
We hope that these measures will be reassuring and thank you for your assistance in safeguarding everyone as much as possible.